This is a weblog, at the courtesy of blogspot(R), dedicated for my birding anecdotes.

Feathered Bipeds & Me.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Get back to the field, you ******!!!!!

Finally got myself to write down something...

Now only did i realize that its been over a year
since I last blogged!

Got married in May 2006. That & my apartment work
kept me busy.

Finally I have completed all the chores, except for
some monetary commitments left pending(read as
credit card bills!) to be addressed.

Now I am building a bird hide for myself.

Spent 230 Rupees on some PVC tubing, with which
I have created a frame with four legs tht should
be stuck into the ground... Would give me enough
space to kneel inside with my tripod & camera.

Now I need to get some greenish cloth which I can
drape over it, & sew in some loops to fasten the
cloth to the 4 corner pipes.

Havent yet thought of the opening for the lens.
I may just use a sleeve-like extension with an
embedded rubber band to grip the lens hood.

Hope everything goes well during the rest of
the construction.

7 Comments:

Maybe you want to document the whole process of building the hide (with photos taken at every step), so that it becomes a nice tutorial on how to build a hide ...
You write very well.

Add a comment